Join us for an evening inspired by the coast at The Brudenell Hotel.
Set in front of the beach, the evening will be a celebration of Fishers origins and inspirations.
Enjoy Fishers Gin exclusive cocktails from the gin bar set up on the sea wall and dine on the finest local and regional products – locally caught fish and seafood, East Anglia slow-grow pork from the award-winningSalter & King craft butchers, among other things – from the BBQ.
Entertainment for the evening will be provided by a live music band.
Event highlights include:
– 2 Fishers Gin & Tonic’s (included in your ticket price)
– BBQ with the finest local and regional ingredients (included in your ticket price)
– Fishers Gin bar set up on the sea wall serving exclusive Fishers Gin cocktails
– Live music
– … and much more!
An evening not to be missed.
With only 100 tickets available, book early to ensure your place.
We look forward to welcoming you!
Please email email@example.com after booking to let us know if any of your party are vegetarian or have any special dietary requirements – we’ll do our best to accommodate your needs, just let us know in advance.
Full Terms and Conditions:
– Tickets are non-refundable.
– Attendees must be 21 years of age or over and a passport/driving licence must be shown at the venue.
– Only ticketholders will be permitted entry to the event and the venue reserves the right to refuse entry.
– You must take responsibility for your own belongings; we accept no liability in the event of loss, theft or damage to any property.
– Attendees acknowledge that these terms and conditions are in addition to any terms and conditions imposed by the venue or ticketing platform from which tickets are purchased.
– We reserve the right to make changes to the event at any time, should this be required.