The Bees Knees is a delightful and simple cocktail created during prohibition in America.
- 50ml Fishers Gin
- 2 teaspoons your best honey
- 20ml fresh lemon juice
- 20ml fresh orange juice
- 1 egg white
- Chill your favourite cocktail glass by filling it to the brim with ice and water and leaving it for a couple of minutes.
- Put all the other ingredients (without any ice) in a cocktail shaker and shake vigorously.The egg white will become light and foamy.
- Add some fresh ice and shake a few more times.
- Empty and discard the ice and water that was chilling the glasses, and strain the cocktail into them.
Share this recipe