Inspired by Aldeburgh, where wild fennel can be found on the sea wall and samphire grown on the marshes. This is an easy and delicious cocktail recipe, aromatic and very refreshing.
- 50ml Fishers Gin
- 5ml Lemon juice
- Fever-Tree Mediterranean tonic water
- Sliced Fennel Samphire
- Fill a highball with ice, pour in Fishers Gin and the lemon juice.
- Place the slices of fennel and the samphire through the ice.
- Top up with Fever-Tree Mediterranean tonic water.
- Garnish with samphire, a lemon wedge and a slice of fennel seasoned with salt, pepper and lemon.
Share this recipe