ENJOY A FISHERS ORIGINAL & TONIC ON ARRIVAL
DISCOVER THE RIVER ALDE’S RICH HISTORY, BIODIVERSITY & LOST SECRETS
CREATE YOUR OWN BOTANICAL TEA
ENJOY A GUIDED TOUR AROUND THE DISTILLERY
EXPERIENCE A TUTORED TASTING OF OUR GINS & SEASONAL SERVES
DISTILLERY GIFT SHOP
Distillery Tour & Tasting
Overlooking Aldeburgh's iconic shingle beach, the Fishers Gin Distillery has quickly become one of the town's most magnetic attractions. We would love to share our home, our story and, of course, our lovingly crafted gins with you.
Vouchers for our Fireside Lunch Tour can be used for the summer equivalent, the Sundowner Supper Tour, and vice versa. Please contact us on 01728 454201 or via firstname.lastname@example.org to book using your tour voucher.
Seasonal Tour & Tasting - £35pp
Held all year round - Days & Tour times may change seasonally.
Ploughman’s Lunch Tour & Tasting Tour & Tasting - £45pp
Available until the end of October
Sundowner Supper, Tour & Tasting - £65pp
Available until the end of October. Then will change to our winter Fireside Lunch Tour.
Fireside Lunch, Tour & Tasting - £65pp
Available from November until the end of March. Then will change to our summer Sundowner Supper Tour.
Seasonal Tours & Tastings
You will be welcomed into our Coastal Room with a Fishers Original G&T whilst enjoying the view from the UK's closest gin distillery to the sea.
This will be followed by our 90-minute experience which includes:
• Virtual tour of the River Alde, exploring its rich history, biodiversity and lost secrets
• Our unique Botanical tea making experience
• Guided tour around the Distillery including our still named Watson
• Tutored tasting of our gins and seasonal cocktails
• A chance to browse our gift shop selling our gins and exclusive distillery only items
Ploughman’s Lunch Tour & Tasting
Starting from the first of June, enjoy our Best of Suffolk Ploughman's Lunch Platter to round off your tour and tasting.
This 2 hour tour starts at 11.30am and offers all the features of our Seasonal Tour, as well as a delicious platter of cheese, meat and pickles from around the county.
Sundowner Supper, Tour & Tasting
Enjoy our premium summer experience with the Sundowner Supper Tour, from the end of March until the end of October. This 2 hour supper and tour includes all the features of the Seasonal Tour as well as:
• A wonderful coastal platter with dishes from the finest local producers, such as The Suffolk, Pinney's of Orford, Regatta and Lawson's Deli
• Additional seasonal cocktail and G&T to round off your evening whilst you relax in our Coastal Room or on the terrace
Fireside Lunch Tour & Tasting
Enjoy our winter premium experience with the Fireside Lunch Tour, from November until end of March. This 2 hour lunch and tour includes all the features of the Seasonal Tour as well as:
• A wonderful 3-course coastal platter with dishes from the finest local producers, such as The Suffolk, Pinney's of Orford, Regatta and Lawson's Deli
• Additional seasonal cocktail and G&T to round off your experience whilst you relax in our Coastal Room or on the terrace
If you have any questions regarding our tours, please contact us on 01728 454201 or via email@example.com.
For more information on how to book your tour, click here.
All tours are conducted in line with Government Covid guidelines.
How to find us
We are located a pebbles throw away from the sea in Aldeburgh on the Suffolk Coast, neighbouring the Brudenell Hotel.Find Out More