Welcome to our Coastal Room and enjoy a 'Distillery Serve' G&T
Discover the River Alde's rich history, biodiversity and lost secrets
Create your own Botanical tea
Enjoy a guided tour around the Distillery
Experience a tutored tasting of our gins and seasonal cocktails
Browse our Distillery gift shop
Distillery Tour & Tasting
Overlooking Aldeburgh's iconic shingle beach, the Fishers Gin Distillery has quickly become one of the town's most magnetic attractions. We would love to share our home, our story and, of course, our lovingly crafted gins with you.
Vouchers for our Fireside Lunch Tour can be used for the summer equivalent, the Sundowner Supper Tour, and vice versa. Please contact us on 01728 454201 or via email@example.com to book using your tour voucher.
Seasonal Tour & Tasting - £35pp
Held all year round - Days & Tour times may change seasonally.
Ploughman’s Lunch Tour & Tasting Tour & Tasting - £45pp
Available until October
Sundowner Supper, Tour & Tasting - £65pp
Available until October. Then changes to our winter Fireside Tour.
Seasonal Tours & Tastings
You will be welcomed into our Coastal Room with a Fishers Original G&T whilst enjoying the view from the UK's closest gin distillery to the sea.
This will be followed by our 90-minute experience which includes:
• Virtual tour of the River Alde, exploring its rich history, biodiversity and lost secrets
• Our unique Botanical tea making experience
• Guided tour around the Distillery including our still named Watson
• Tutored tasting of our gins and seasonal cocktails
• A chance to browse our gift shop selling our gins and exclusive distillery only items
Ploughman’s Lunch Tour & Tasting
Starting from the end of March, enjoy our Best of Suffolk Ploughman's Lunch Platter to round off your tour and tasting.
This 2 hour tour starts at 11.30am and offers all the features of our Seasonal Tour, as well as a delicious platter of cheese, meat and pickles from around the county.
Sundowner Supper, Tour & Tasting
Enjoy our premium experience with the Sundowner Supper Tour, from the end of March until October. This 2 hour supper and tour includes all the features of the Seasonal Tour as well as:
• A wonderful coastal platter with dishes from the finest local producers, such as L'Escargot-Sur-Mer, Pinney's of Orford and Slate
• Additional seasonal cocktail and G&T to round off your evening whilst you relax in our Coastal Room or on the terrace
• A complimentary Fishers enamel mug and matching tote bag to take home